1956 - 1961
Bradwell Nuclear Power Station
Commissioned in 1961, this was the first commercial Magnox nuclear power station in the UK. The company was responsible for the design and construction of all civil engineering and building work for the reactor buildings, turbine hall, administration block and the site in general. This was followed by nuclear stations at Dungeness, Oldbury, Hinkley Point, Hunterston and Torness. Oldbury included the pioneering prestressed concrete reactor pressure vessels.