> Assistant to Regional Safety Advisor
We are seeking a candidate with a minimum five
years’ industry experience and a good understanding of construction
techniques to act as assistant to our Regional Safety Advisor in
Wales and the West. Applicants must hold a NEBOSH General or NEBOSH
Construction qualification and be willing to become CMIOSH. The
candidate should reside within commuting distance of
Cardiff/Bristol. We offer a highly competitive salary plus
Role and responsibilities:
- Provide operational health and safety advice
and guidance to the project teams.
- Undertake regular site inspections and generate detailed health
and safety reports on findings.
- Undertake health and safety audits in accordance with OHSAS
- Audit review of method statements and risk assessments for
- Assist with generation of monthly reports.
- Deliver training in the form of safety briefings.
- The role will involve travelling and overnight stays.
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd is an equal opportunities
employer and positively encourages applications from suitably
qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race,
disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion
or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
© Sir Robert MCAlpine 2013